Thank you for using our QR-CODE or for having reached this page to get your reheating instructions.
And thank you for helping us, the environment, the Planet and for making your environmental footprint lighter!
Aubergines, chickpeas and spinach mixed together in a super yummy cream made of lentils and yellow peas. A curry really packed of flavours!
You can accompany this curry with a red wine or a blonde ale!
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REHEAT YOUR STOVIES!
Oven (From Chilled):
- Preheat your oven to 160°C.
- Remove the film but leave the curry and rice in the wooden tray. Just make sure it’s not placed close to any hot element or flame.
- Add a spoonful of water to stovies. Gently stir in the water.
- Place the wooden tray on a oven tray in the centre of the oven and reheat for 10 minutes, until piping hot.
Microwave (From Chilled):
- Put the wooden tray in your microwave @1000W
- Heat it up for 3/5 minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir occasionally during reheating.
THIS DISH IS SUITABLE FOR FREEZING. JUST REMEMBER TO DO SO WITHIN THE “USE BY” DATE AND NOT TO FREEZE IT TWICE. EAT IT WITHIN 5 DAYS FROM DEFROSTING DAY.
ALWAYS HAVE A LOOK AT THE LABEL FOR “USE BY” DATE AND ALLERGENS.
HOW TO DISPOSE OF THE PACKAGING:
This dish is wrapped up with a film that must be disposed of in the generic waste. You can dispose of the wooden tray in your GREEN WASTE BIN, as it is 100% compostable!
Enjoy! And, please, if you have the chance, we would really appreciate a review on our facebook page. You will also receive a very quick rating email: it would be really great if you could rate this dish 5 stars.
In both cases, If you feel it’s not a 5 star service/product, please let us know what we can do to improve further! You can fill in the following form, we will be happy to hear from you!